Automark Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd. can manufacture thermoplastic road marking materials to comply with the following standards, or as required by our customers:
- We provide different grades of thermoplastic materials depending on whether the application is to be by spray, screed or extrusion.
- Automark Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd. is also able to provide specialized thermoplastic materials for producing structured road markings and raised profile marking/rib marking.
- We manufacture our thermoplastic materials to meet the various climatic conditions encountered around the world.
- In Automark Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd. thermoplastic materials are available in white and yellow colors. We can manufacture other colors on request.
- Technical Data Sheets and MSDS available on request
VARIOUS ADVANTAGES OF AUTOMARK THERMOPLASTIC ROAD MARKING MATERIAL
- High retro-reflective performance(Day and Night)
- Fast drying
- Excellent adhesion
- Good flow resistance
- Good skid resistance
- Non-toxic and environment friendly
- Value for money with long lasting results
Thermoplastic road marking material is a formulation of plasticized resin, aggregate, pigment and glass beads supplied in dry powder form heated and applied to the road surface where it very quickly cools and sets. The material consists of 100% solids and is environmentally friendly as it is solvent free.
The product, owing to its aliphatic chemistry, offers superior weathering resistance and colour stability. The intermix glass beads ensure long lasting retro-reflectivity, excellent adhesion on asphalt roads and wear resistance ensures longevity of the marking. Using thermoplastic road marking material may reduce over 25% of accidents by improving the performance of road markings.